Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Fridays!





Ok, so I'm a day late with this one. But today's Fun Friday post is about the iPod Touch. Micky gave me one for Christmas, and it has been enjoyed by me, him, and Chloe! Here she is checking out an episode of Hong Kong Phooey.





Micky downloaded a couple of those for her and she loves them. We even took it with us to the hospital for her overnight stay and she was so happy to have it and get to watch her shows! The only problem with the iTouch is that we only have one of them in our house. Now that 3 of us want to use it I'm considering setting up a timeshare (with me obviously getting the most time!). We've enjoyed it so much that we're considering changing our cell service when our contract ends in November so we can get some iPhones. I'm sure Sprint would just hate to lose our 500 minute plan!

No comments: