Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun Fridays!



Today's Fun Friday post is about something that is a lifesaver around here... PLAY DATES!!! Chloe doesn't have school the entire month of August, and everyday she wakes up asking, "What are we doing today mom?" I can only get away with saying, "nothing" so many times before her head starts spinning and strange sounds come out of her! So this month more than any other, we will be utilizing every play date chance we get. "My" Nina is going out of town next week so we've had to prepare for that this week with 2 play dates! Chloe is stocking up on her Nina time so she can make it a whole week without seeing her. It's actually quite cute. She told me the other night that Nina would be gone for 100 nights. I explained that it would only be for 7. Her response was, "Seven? That's even worse! She'll get so big before I see her again." (She's definitely been hearing too many people say how much Emma's grown since they saw her last!) I've reassured her that the week will be over before she knows it and that she and Nina will still remember each other. She continues to look at me as if I were crazy-- but she's been doing that a lot lately. Maybe it's got something to do with my new crazy haircut. Who knows?!?

No comments: