Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Check out that posture!





Today, I finally got smart! When I sat Emma up for her "sitting" time, I put her favorite toy between her legs to keep her focus centered. Not quite sure what type of brain damage I have that has kept me from doing this before, but I have been thinking she could sit up by herself for quite sometime now-- but every time I'd try she would immediately fall to the side. Well, duh!!!, she was going for her toys! I'm the genius who would place them all around her in a circle, and of course she just wanted to put one IN HER MOUTH! Once I smartened up, she sat up for 15 minutes straight. I think we can check this one off the list!
Oh, and if you click on the pics of her looking down you can get a peek at just how red her hair still is! Who knew?!?

No comments: