Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Fridays!

Last Friday I wrote about my all-time favorite snack. This week I'm writing about Micky's. Now, I didn't start to enjoy Fudge Rounds until I was 7. Micky, however, began enjoying his favorite snack in the WOMB. And it's been "Truly Satisfying" ever since:










Yes, the Snickers bar! The #1 selling candy bar of all-time. Sales reach approximately $2.5 billion each year! Apparently, in 1977, Micky's mom accounted for about half those sales :-) and reportedly consumed at least one Snickers a day throughout her pregnancy! Who can blame her really--- they are available in mini size, fun size, and even King size. Way too many options for a woman with strong cravings! Her love for Snickers passed on to Micky, and he's been enjoying them on his own since he got his first tooth!

No comments: