Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Fridays!

My great friend Misty started posting "Time-out Tuesdays" on her blog, in which she posts about things she and her family love. I think this is such a great idea, and figured I'd give it a whirl and start posting Fun Fridays. It'll consist of things I love, Micky loves, or the girls love-- and some things we all love! Thanks for the great idea Misty-- and if this should ever make any money--from the 10 people who read this blog:-)-- I'll be sure to cut you in!
My first Fun Friday item will be my all-time favorite snack. It's been around since 1964 and I believe I've been enjoying them since 1984. I'm pleased to present

Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds!



This cookie, filled with rich, chocolaty goodness, is my go-to snack. It was what I craved most at 3a.m. while pregnant with Emma, and the one thing I gave up for Lent a few years ago. That was my hardest Lent ever! A Fudge Round and a glass of milk always hits the spot! Somehow, it only ranks at #8 on Little Debbie®'s best-seller list. I guarantee I'm doing my part to increase that, and I'm passing this knowledge on to the next generation. Chloe loves them, and something tells me that Emma will too!

No comments: