Friday, September 19, 2008

"...a world of laughter a world of tears..."










It is indeed a small world after all! We got back from Disney yesterday around 6pm after what seemed to be the LONGEST RIDE home EVER!!!! :-)

Disney was awesome! The weather was great, the rides were great, the characters were great, and the company was great! I'm pretty sure Chloe and "my Nina" had a blast and will remember parts of this trip forever-- I know I will. They were so sweet! Now, there were moments when I thought that if my child whined one more time that I might just have to toss her on top of the huge golf ball at Epcot! But those moments were overshadowed by watching her and her bestest friend be so unbelievably adorable-- like watching their faces light up the first time they saw the Princesses on stage, or seeing them act shy when getting autographs from characters, or when they watched the 3-D shows (Muppet's and philharmagic!) and were so excited trying to reach for the objects jumping out at them, and my favorite-when they put their princess dresses on for our Princess Luncheon and just had to call each other Belle and Aurora! You can't put a price on seeing stuff like that, and it may sound corny but I'll say it anyway-- my heart skipped a little when I felt like I was seeing things through their eyes. It was so worth the ache my feet are feeling right now! And I can't help but laugh when I think how at such a young age they can be such good friends to each other. One minute they may be fussing over who gets to hold Tinkerbell or the DVD case-- and the next minute they're riding side by side in strollers leaning out so they can hold hands! And if one of them was upset they would comfort each other so tenderly! We could learn a lot from these princesses!
I'm a bit worn out right now, so I will post more Disney pics later-- I've got a ton and they are so cute!
(This first pic is one of them on their first day of 2 year old preschool-- yes Chloe may hate me for this one day-but it cracks me up to see how much they've changed! And the second is from our second morning in Disney!) click on image to see larger
If these don't make you smile, put your fingers to your inner wrist and check your pulse! :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD...I cried a lil - C