Monday, September 8, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?!?

We've been repeating this scene at our house over and over again for the past two weeks:
Emma will crawl a bit~ I'll get the camera to tape her~ Emma stops crawling to stare at all of us acting like fools~ Chloe tries to get Emma to crawl again using any type of persuasion she can.
For the past two days Chloe's persuasion techniques have included INCREASING the volume of her voice-- as if Emma was hard of hearing. I can only guess that Chloe must think that if she says it loud enough Emma will suddenly understand and start crawling, talking, and doing long division. So, while Emma is very cute to watch in this little clip, I can't stop laughing at her drill sergeant barking out orders! (At about 10 seconds in you'll hear Chloe say something about a spider being on my head-- she got this from my family using it on her to get her to look at the camera-- something that even as a 4 year-old she still hates to do.)
You won't actually see Emma crawl in this clip but I promise she can-- especially if Chloe drops a Cheez-It anywhere in a 1 mile radius. Emma and Clyde will race to get it! (don't worry I'm not letting her eat crackers yet... she's still getting use to steak!)

No comments: