Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boyfriendssssssss!!

As you know, Chloe is very much a girly girl! She loves her princess gear, dancing, and telling fairytale stories. However, she does have a good bit of her daddy (and some of her tomboy mommy) in her. She loves to run outside and play golf, softball, soccer-- just about anything that keeps her moving. She has some boy friends at school, but she never talks of inviting them over to play like she does the girls. There are 2 boys that she is always asking me if they can come play-- Tradd and Jackson. She never calls them that of course, she simply refers to them as "the boys". Misty (their mom) and I talk a good bit on the phone and Micky will talk with Lee (their dad) about golf times or whatever and she never fails to ask to speak with the boys or if the boys are getting to come over. They generally come over for dinner about once every couple of months and the kids have a GREAT time playing! We will soon have to educate Chloe on polygamy (in about 20 years!). She insists that one day she will marry "the boys" (& Redding--my Nina's bro) and they will all live in a castle in the forest and have tons of horses. I find it extremely cute and love that she enjoys playing with them so much. They definitely bring a new perspective to all of her "girl" toys, and I love watching them ride on her princess tricycle! Last Thursday they came over to watch the Carolina game. Just before half time they all started getting tired so Chloe picked out a movie for them to watch in the living room. Yep, you guessed it Peter Pan. I got some cute pics of Chloe and her future husbands-- love the one where one of "the boys" looks mad about being odd man out! I'm hoping they all stay great friends as they get older. We'll have plenty of pics to embarrass them with :-)
(click on pic to see larger image)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I taught her something! ;)

Misty said...

How cute can they possibly be together? Well, I don't expect Chole to marry BOTH of them, but as long as she'll stay interested in ONE...I'll only have one more girl with a good southern upbringing to find!