Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Call me Paranoid, but...

I think they're already plotting against me! On more than one occasion I've noticed Emma and Chloe with their heads leaned toward one another (as if they were deep in conversation) and when I walk up, they quickly look away like nothing was going on-- Chloe will start flipping through a book and Emma usually starts singing her vowel song, "aaaaeeeeiioooouuuu." I'm thinking, although Emma's only 4 months old and just mastered the art of turning over, she and Chloe have been secretly communicating for weeks! I believe they discuss middle of the night wake-up times, as well as hunger pain times-- where they will, at the same time, start whining for something to drink (Chloe- chocolate milk, Emma- Enfamil Gentleease). Maybe I'm reading too much into this--who knows?!? But I recently captured a few pics of one of their discussions. You be the judge.. but I know they were plotting something
:-)

[click on pic to see larger image]


Emma is clearly whispering some top-secret plans










See how slick Chloe is? She wants me to think she's giving Emma a kiss. But in reality she's telling her about phase 2 of the plan.








Now they're just being cocky-- and smiling in the knowledge that I have no idea what they're about to do.






Now in this one, I think Emma is just being a good sister and friend and taking care of some personal grooming for Chloe. I'll have to teach her that we let people take care of that sort of thing themselves.







Chloe's trying to be cool-- smiling like, "there's nothing to see here, just some sisterly love"
Emma's not so smooth-- that face is definitely saying, "ahh man, we are SOOOOO busted"

No comments: