Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Big Gulp Eh?!?

This time every year there's a day that I look forward to more than any other--- and today was that day!!! Every year, one of the oral surgeons Micky refers patients to sends the most beautiful Christmas gift to us (actually just to Micky, but he knows how I love it and is sweet enough to bring it home and let me be the first to open it!).
Check it out!













Yes, please wipe the drool away from your keyboard! That is indeed 2 lbs. 13 oz. of heaven on earth :-) Lucky for me, my camera's on the fritz and Micky couldn't take a picture of me lying on the couch with my feet propped on pillows (got some nice swelling going on!) and this huge box of chocolate propped on my prego belly so that I could make myself ill eating so much chocolate that I needed a half gallon of milk to wash it down! Oh how I love Golden Chocolate Day!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welp, see ya later! :)

Save some for me!

Stephanie said...

Christy--I knew you'd get the title!! One of the many reasons I love ya :-)

Anonymous said...

oooohhh!! I'm comin to see you!!!