Friday, November 30, 2007

The Sweetest Sound Ever!

I've yet to figure out how to put video clips on this blog (Ross I need help!), so you'll just have to imagine what this sounds like! I'm driving Chloe to school this morning, and from her perch in the backseat, this is what I get to hear (again keep in mind that the "r" and "l" sounds come out as a "w" from Chloe):

Chloe: "Mom, I'm gonna sing your favorite song."

me: "That would be great."

Chloe: "Away in a manger no cwib for a bed. The wittle word Jesus way down his sweet head. The stars in the sky wook down where he way, the wittle word Jesus asweep on the hay, the wittle word Jesus asweep on the hay."

Chloe: "How was that?"

me: "Perfect!"

She's taken to repeating the last line of songs for "emphasis"--
This is definitely the way to start your day! And even though it was such a busy, hectic day, when I sat down tonight to talk to Micky about the day this was the first thing I told him, and by far the best!

1 comment:

Ross Shealy said...

Sounds like somebody's getting her voice ready for the school Christmas program...