Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I want to thank my beautiful girls for what has been a GREAT Mother's Day! They are so sweet and definitely give the BEST hugs!! Also, I want to thank Micky again--without him I wouldn't be a Mom!
And here it is, to wrap up the 3 days worth of quotes, my favorite mom quote:

~If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.
-Dolly Parton

Never thought I'd be quoting Dolly -unless of course some beautiful redhead named Jolene tried to take my man!- but reading those words made me smile and remember that sometimes I just have to breathe and remember how lucky I am!
Hope you all have a Happy Day-- I know you deserve it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to challenge the best hugs, cause my girls are pretty darn good at that... and they've had longer to practice! :-) Happy Mother's Day to you!

Wendy