Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Number 3

If you've been reading this blog for awhile you've already heard Chloe's reasoning for why it rains: 1. To keep the wivew (river) high enough so that she can see it when we're driving over the bridge. 2. To give her budiful (beautiful) flowers and grass plenty of water to drink so that they can grow as big and tall as she is.
This morning we learned that there is yet a third reason. With Emma still recovering from her bout with bronchitis, Mom volunteered to take Chloe to school for me this morning. (An offer I jumped on quicker than a cat on a mouse!) Well, if you live in our area you may recall that it was (still is) rather cloudy and gloomy looking outside. They had a conversation that went a little something like this:

Grammy: "It sure is cloudy today."
Chloe: "Yeah, I can't see Mr. Sunshine."
G: "I think it may rain a little later on today."
C: "Well, that's good. The clouds are very dirty and God needs to wash them!"

So, when the clouds get a little gray-- they just need a good bath! I can see her point... I mean it works for her so why wouldn't the clouds be the same way?!?

1 comment:

Carolina Mama said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. I love this post...Sounds good to me, the clouds just need alittle bath from God!!!
Christy