Saturday, December 13, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Micky has been seriously addicted to the 90's station on XM Radio. Now, don't get me wrong, I love 90's music myself, but he has taken things to another level. Just this morning--upon waking-- we were lying in bed talking and I said,
"I've got White Christmas stuck in my head."
Micky responded, "I've got Mambo #5 stuck in mine."
Well, I of course laughed my head off at this- to which he replied,
"I've been listening to way too much of the 90's station this week."
I told him it's ok, the first step is to recognize and admit that you do have a problem! Only problem is that now I can't get it out of my head! And I'm not so proud that I know the entire song by heart-- wish I could remember school stuff as well as I remember songs-- that would probably be more helpful in life! (but not near as much fun!)

No comments: