Thursday, February 14, 2008

No laughing matter.... well, maybe?!?

So, if you're ever up at 3:30am and looking for something terrible to watch, check out the show "Intervention" on A&E. I know, I know, the title should've told me "stay away" but I couldn't watch anymore FOOD network and it was either "Intervention" or something on Skinemax--oops I mean Cinemax, and I didn't think Emma was old enough for that yet! Anyway, the episode I saw wasn't about intervening for someone on drugs or anything like that, it was about getting this young man to stop hanging out with known gang members. It was pretty much an hour long Jerry Springer episode gone terribly bad. Anyway, they were showing pictures of this guy flashing gang signs, and somewhere in my twisted brain I thought to myself--I've seen that sign before, but I couldn't figure out where. Well, I was just loading some pics on the computer to e-mail to the girls' Uncle Tyler and there it was!



I can't remember what it stood for, but to me it looks like she's saying "PIZZOAW".



She's also got Sammy Sosa's chest pump, peace sign move down (pump chest twice with fist then hold peace sign in the air). She just needs two hands to do it!










I'm thinking we should cut back on the "SportsCenter":-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: