Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Right Stuff


I promise that I will soon be posting about Emma and how we are all settling in with our new princess, but I just came across this bit of information while making my daily visit to people.com and decided this could not wait....

NKOTB is back together baby!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174022,00.html

Now, if you're in your early 30's late 20's and female, don't even try to act like that doesn't excite you just a tiny bit! You know you used to love them--even if it pains you to admit it now and you may be a bit embarrassed to say how excited you were when you got to see them in concert at the Carolina Coliseum (I'm not speaking from personal experience--Wendy!), but I'm sure any time you hear a string of oh's such as "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," you silently finish that off in your head with "Hangin' Tough!" I know I do!

3 comments:

Ross Shealy said...

Joe was my favorite!

Oops, I mean never heard of 'em.

Anonymous said...

"All that I needed was you..you made all...girl, you know what you did!" C

Anonymous said...

Was Joe on the shirt that Carla used to wear? Probably got pictures of that thing somewhere...